Is it accurate to say that you are attempting to introduce QuickBooks on another PC or re-introducing it on a second PC? Take after these quickly specified strides for introducing and setting up QuickBooks on your work area.
- Download the version of QuickBooks desktop and run it by double-clicking on the .exe file. You can also run it from a disc or USB.
- Choose Yes to update QuickBooks to latest QuickBooks desktop release
- Choose next to begin installation for QuickBooks
- Select and click on all positive answers and begin with entering your license number and product number
- Choose the type of QuickBooks installation you want
- Express allows QuickBooks to run in default single user mode
- Custom network options allow users to run their QuickBooks in multi-user mode
- For express QuickBooks installation, you have to overwrite the older version of QB
- For Customer network, you will get three options; I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer; I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer and will be storing company file on the server so that it can be shared with other QuickBooks users; I will not be using QuickBooks on this computer, I will only store files and share them over network, You can select either of options according to your requirements
Huge numbers of QuickBooks clients are not technically capable, so they require some supervision of the general population who are prepared in QuickBooks. In this way, In any need of help contact our QuickBooks Support Number +1888-396-0208 and get help with setting up for QuickBooks or introducing it in another PC.